Pages

September 9, 2014

Pastures

Today I had another taste of what being wrapped safe and secure in His hands felt like. It was dangerous, it was unconventional of days. But when He holds you and keeps you, you will never go drowning in deep waters alone. Or never will you fall apart when you crash fast and furious. 

Today would have been different without the undeserving support, patience and back up of a good friend and my family. Nothing is greater than having people to turn to who are willing to take you in times of the good and the bad & the ugly, with such grace. Which blew my mind away because if people could love me like how they did today and any other day (which is completely overwhelming), the grace He gives is then by comparison so immeasurably much more. Beyond what you and I can both comprehend. He is a God who hears, warns & protects. There is nothing greater than being loved even when it is undeserved. 

It could have been traumatizing. But He is the Prince of Peace. I sit here unscathed and can find no other words to say.

No comments: